- Peel and press stickers onto grooved frame to create luminous art
- Hang in a sunny window to see the “stained glass” dolphins shimmer and glow
- Colorful stickers feature realistic textures like bubbles and swirls
- Includes ready-to-hang cord and suction cup
- Develops concentration, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
This peel-and-press sticker craft gives kids everything they need to easily create a spectacular piece of “stained glass” art. Just hold up the sheet of colored stickers to the clear frame, peel them off one at a time, and stick them on. Grooves and outlines on the frame make it easy to fit each sticker–featuring realistic textures like bubbles or swirls–into just the right spot. Use the included cord and suction cup to hang the finished artwork in a sunny window to see the playful dolphins shimmer to life. Young artists will be enchanted by the results and proud to show them off!