Rocket Puppets as made in Mullingar with Elle and Lorraine, Saturday 29th Feb
You Will Need:
Lolly pop sticks
Markers/colours and Paints
Glue and Scissors
1. Draw out templates on white card to make your rocket as seen below (Three rockets shown, One strip = one rocket) The rocket template is drawn in order of what piece is next.
2. Cut out all shapes out of the shapes.
3. Paint all templates and leave to dry.
4. Glue all pieces together starting with the top and working your way down.
5. Decorate using gems/buttons etc.
6. While the rocket is drying, decorate a lolly pop stick and glue it to the back of the rocket to add a handle. Your rocket is ready to zoom off into space!