As made in Mullingar with Elle, November 2nd 2019
You Will Need:
Leaf shapes cut out (preferably on white card also) You can draw them or, like us, take a shape from microsoft word
Markers/colours and Paint
Glue and Scissors
1. Draw your main hedgehog shape on white card and cut out.
2. Cut out your leaf shapes
3. Paint your hedgehog or color whatever color you would like.
4. Create your hedgehogs cute little face ready for its leaves (googly eyes could be used!)
5. Color the leaves (rather then paint as we don’t want them to get soggy!)
6. Using PVA glue stick the leaves all over the hedgehogs body, creating your very own friendly Harry the hedgehog!