As made in Mullingar with Elle and Lorraine, Saturday 25th January 2020
You Will Need:
Glue gun/glue sticks
Markers/colours or Paint
Glue and Scissors
1. Cut a white piece of card in half.
2. Fold both pieces of the card into fan shapes and staple on end as seen below (Acts as the wings of the butterfly)
3. Paint both ‘wings’ in whatever colours and patterns you would like on both sides and leave to dry.
4. White letting dry, Grab a pipe cleaner to make the body of the butterfly! Follow the steps shown below.
5. When the wings are dry, using the glue gun glue both of the wings to the body and leave to set.
6. Finally, decorate your butterfly with gems and buttons to finish your masterpiece!