Blue Birds, as made in Mullingar with Elle and Lorraine, Saturday 7th March 2020
You Will Need:
Markers/colours and Paints
Glue and Scissors
1.Using white card draw a template as seen below.
2. Cut out template and make a slit in the middle of the body template as shown by the line.
3. Make the wings out of half a piece of card by folding it like a fan.
4. Thread the fan through the slit on the birds body, You now have your bird!
5. Paint and decorate the body and wings of the bird whatever way you like – You can make a blue bird, a yellow bird or even a rainbow bird!
6. Add a beak at the front and feathers at the back of the bird as a tail and your bird is ready to fly off and explore!