As made in Mullingar 11th January 2020 with Elle
You Will Need:
Markers/colours or Paint
Glue and Scissors
1. Using half a white piece of card as your base, design and expand your imagination creating a scene for your crab to live in !
2. Using a template of the crab (found of google) cut out using scissors.
3. Fold the template on the dotted lines to match the shape of a crab.
4. Glue the now 3D paper crab to your background made on the white card.
5. Using paints, gems/decorations or markers/colours decorate your very own crab.
6. For a more friendly look add googly eyes!